Description of Microsoft Office
What is Microsoft Office?
Microsoft Office is an application designed to create, view and edit documents in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. You will be able to work with any file stored on your mobile or in the cloud.
Its interface is designed for professional or personal use. That means it lets you carry out your work in the program you need without many complications, all from your device.
The App combines many work options that help you increase your productivity. Also, this application has been able to keep up with technology over the decades so as not to be outdated, in fact, it’s preferred by most people.
Additionally, Microsoft Office is available on various operating systems Windows, Android, Mac OS X, iOS, the latest update for the office suite was made in 2019 and you can download and install it from our AppMarket totally free.
Make essays, spreadsheets and presentations in the same App!
This avant-garde and didactic application elaborates, visualizes, edits, and publishes documents in Word, Power Point, Excel both at a secular and corporate level. Additionally, it integrates with Outlook corporate email. Also, it has the option to save your documents, projects, presentations right in the cloud of the OneDrive App. To do this, you must register and have a Microsoft account.
Microsoft Office has an intuitive, efficient and dynamic interface that is easy to use. It also has a step-by-step tutorial on how to use its different softwares in case you want to refresh your knowledge.
Additionally, it has a permanent Internet connection. This allows you to access its platform and see your saved work whenever you need to continue or edit it.
On the other hand, it offers you a wide range of possibilities to do your work in a neat way. For example, in Word you will find the spelling and grammar checker adapted to the language of your choice. In PowerPoint you can create presentations with unique animations and even infographics.
Likewise, the Visio function produces vector plans and flow charts. With Excel you can create any graph with or without formula, export and import tables from other programs. It also has thousands of templates in any of the programs and all in the same App for your convenience.
Take your virtual office everywhere
Undoubtedly, Microsoft Office as a developer has thought of everything, even in this complicated time due to the Covid-19. It has implemented an interactive system for teachers and students. For example, it has Microsoft Teams that has a simple learning system, explanatory guides, and workshops to maintain student development. To use it you only need to have the proper Microsoft account.
This spectacular App has other outstanding features:
- Excellent work programs such as Word, Excel, Visio, Access, Power Point.
- An innovative platform in constant movement, which works 24 hours a day.
- You can create and edit works from Microsoft Office teaming up with others in real time.
- Option to adjust the image of a file, turning it into an editable Word with just one click.
- The powerPoint program allows you to design presentations by simply choosing the images you want to use from your mobile device.
- Allows you to create PDF files from photos or Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents immediately.
- You can easily transfer files between your phone and desktop PC.
- You can sign PDF, Word and Excel documents with just the use of your finger.
- Its latest version adds new features such as Microsoft Translator to translate words, phrases and text topics.
- You can elaborate mathematical equations with LaTeX syntax in Word.
Finally, Microsoft Office has everything you need to perform efficiently in all the work you want to do. Don't put it off any longer, download it and start carrying your work portfolio on your device.